We are actively seeking new members to add to our team! At RD2, our focus and passion is building beautiful applications that help our clients connect with their communities. We’re looking for Designers, Developers, and Project Managers who share our passion in creating great user experiences.
Position: Web Application Developer
- Consider yourself an expert in LAMP development and management
- Are fluent in WordPress – Minor in Drupal (comfortable writing plugins and modules respectively in both)
- Have solid experience in C#
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience in writing iOS applications
- Have experience in writing Android applications
- Don’t mind occasionally dipping into Sharepoint, Java programming language, or ASP.NET if needed
- Linux system administration
- Server tuning and monitoring
Position: Interactive Designer
As a Designer at RD2 you have a rock solid portfolio with 2-5 years in the industry focusing on interactive design. You live to break out of what is expected and experiment with new styles of design that pushes the envelope in the interactive space.
You must possess great communication skills. As a Designer at RD2, there will be times you present your work to the client. Presentation and articulation skills will be key. You are comfortable and open to feedback from your team and clients. You will receive helpful feedback from the Senior Designers on your team as well as the Creative Director. We are all here to help make the end product as good as we know you can make it.
You are self-motivated and can handle working on multiple projects. You work well in a team environment where the senior staff will help you on the creative process but it is ultimately your concept and vision that will shine through.
- Understanding of client needs and project goals & objectives
- Ability to see a project through from beginning to end
- Working within the allotted budget and time provided
- Ability to communicate your design ideas clearly and convincingly to clients and team members
- Effective communication with developers to ensure a smooth transfer of files for development
- Staying on top of the latest interactive trends and technologies
- Support the efforts of the senior design team
- Take direction from Senior Designers and Creative Director
- Other design and print design duties as needed
Position: Project Manager
Project Managers at RD2 will work through an organized PMO (project management office) to coordinate resources to deliver the scope of work on a project by project basis. Our team works with innovative social, mobile, and web technologies to help our Clients communicate their brands more effectively. This translates into, at times, complex project scheduling and planning.
The day-to-day activities of a Project Manager at RD2 include:
- Project planning
- Resource allocation
- Budget tracking
- Project tracking
- Client liaison
- Management of scope
- Organizes and facilitates Team meetings
- Organizes and facilitates Client presentations
A Project Manager at RD2 must be a highly organized individual. Your sock drawer is probably labeled and perfectly color coded. Your favorite store might be The Container Store. You are generally a grumpy person if things are out of order. It bothers you deeply if information is not perfectly organized. If these traits connect with you and you have four or more years of experience as a Project Manager, then please contact RD2.